1) Where is the old statehouse located?
2) In what year did the Boston Massacre take place?
3) How many colonists died from the Boston Massacre?
4) In what month did the Boston Massacre occur?
5) Who made the engraving on which our knowledge of the Boston Massacre is based?
a) John Adams
b) Ben Franklin
c) Paul Revere
6) Did the shooting take place during the day, or night?
7) Why is Crispus Attucks still remembered today?
a) 1st one to die at British hands
b) He was a slave who defended his master
c) He switched sides from the British
8) How many were wounded at the shooting?
9) How was the weather on the night of the Massacre?
10) How many citizens were in the mob?
11) Why did
a) He was struck with a stick by a patriot
b) He was ordered to fire by Capt. Preston
c) He fired back at a patriot who fired at him
12) What did Capt. Preston claim about the incident?
a) He claimed that they had every right to fire
b) He claimed it was a mistake
c) He claimed that the patriots fired first
13) According to eyewitness testimony, was Cpt. Preston standing in front of or back of his soldiers?
a) In front
b) In back
14) What did the acoustic
experiment find about
a) The soldiers did hear his order
b) The soldiers could not have heard his order
c) The soldiers ignored his order to cease fire
15) Who made the scale drawing of where the victims fell?
a) Paul Revere
b) John Adams
c) Ben Franklin
16) Is the star marking the spot of the massacre placed correctly?
17) How many shots were fired by the soldiers?
18) How many wounds did Crispus Attucks sustain?
19) How many inches spread separated Attucks’ wounds?
20) At a result of the investigation, was Attucks struck by one or two weapons?
21) Samuel Grey was shot where?
a) His forehead
b) His chest
c) His stomach
22) The Boston Massacre was a
23) Was Capt. Preston convicted of murder?
24) The jury on