1) The first woman narrating, who road on the ship, was traveling to
what date did the
a) May 1, 1915
b) May 5, 1915
c) May 7, 1916
3) How many on her crew?
what day did she reach the coast of
a) May 4
b) May 7
c) May 9
many died on the
was better built, the
7) What is a U boat?
a) Aircraft carrier
b) Battle ship
c) A submarine
a) Any American ship carrying war supplies would be a target
b) Any British ship carrying war supplies would be targeted
c) Any passenger ship could be targeted
explosion was most powerful on the
How would the investigation find out what sank the
a) Tipping the ship to the other side
b) Underwater X ray
c) Size and location of hole
What was the name of the underwater robot used to explore the
How much water is the
a) 300 feet
b) 400 feet
c) 500 feet
14) How old was Edith Williams when she traveled?
a) 8 years
b) 9 years
c) 10 years
15) What did the robot find at the very bottom of the bow of the ship?
a) Scattered bullets
b) A section of torpedo
c) A large section missing
What did Ballard discover about the gaping hole in the magazine of the
a) It was exactly where White had said it would be
b) It wasnít in that location
c) There was no hole at all on the ship
What day did U Boat 20 leave
The day after the
The week before the
day before the
How many feet wide was the
How many decks in total was the
Who owned the
a) Princess Cruises
b) Cunard Lines
How many stories was the dining room on the
Was the voyage of the
23) On what day was the U20 activity reported to the British Admiralty?
a) May 3
b) May 4
c) May 5
24) Why did Captain Turner order all curtains closed?
a) So the ship would not be so visible at night
b) So that the ship could save energy
c) To encourage the passengers to sleep so they would not panic
25) The name of the 2 man submarine used by Ballard was
How many tons of coal did the
On what day does the
a) May 5
b) May 6
c) May 7
How many meters away from the
When it sank the
31) Why were people dying in the water?
a) Injuries sustained on board the ship
b) Fighting over the lifeboats
c) Cold temperature of water
33) According to Ballard, what caused the 2nd explosion?
a) Ammunition exploding
b) 2nd torpedo
c) Coal dust igniting
Where are the archives of the
35) What port did the first victims of the sinking arrive in?
36) How many survivors?
37) How many bodies were recovered?
Did Great Britian admit that the