Video Sacco Vanzetti
1) In what year were Sacco and Vanzetti arrested?
2) How many years were they in prison?
a) 7 years
b) 8 years
c) 9 years
3) In the town of
4) How many children did Sacco’s parents have?
5) In what year did Sacco and
Vanzetti arrive in the
6) At the turn of the century child labor was
7) Galiani believed the govt would abolish itself
8) How many cities were bombed in 1919?
9) How did Salcedo die?
b) Jumped out window
c) Shot by a policeman
10) Michael Stewart: supported or against anarchists?
11) How did Judge Thayer feel about foreigners?
a) Supported them
b) Respected them
c) Against them
12) What was Vanzetti’s alibi?
a) He was in another town
b) He was selling fish
c) He was with his mother
13) How many years was Vanzetti sentenced to prison in the 1st trial?
a) 12-15 years
b) 17-22 years
c) 23-27 years
14) How many people were killed in the Wall Street bombing?
15) How did Judge Thayer feel
a) He respected him
b) He disliked him
16) How many jurors on the case were Italian?
17) The eyewitnesses said they saw how many men doing the shooting at the crime?
18) Where did Vanzetti go to avoid the draft?
19) Were Sacco and Vanzetti armed at their arrest?
20) When the jury went to deliberate, how long did it take them?
a) 5 hours
b) 8 hours
c) 15 hours
21) What did the
a) Supported the court decision
b) Protested their fate
22) In what year did Sacco and Vanzetti appear in court to be sentenced?
23) How many signatures did Gov. Fuller receive, asking him to commute the sentence?
a) Half million
b) One million
c) 1.5 million
24) What was the execution date of Sacco and Vanzetti?
a) July 22
b) August 22
c) September 22
25) Before he died what did Vanzetti do?
a) Kissed his wife
b) Cursed his accusers
c) Forgave those who did this to him
26) Date of funeral of Sacco and Vanzetti?
a) July 28
b) August 28
c) September 28
27) What happened to Judge Thayer’s home?
a) It was painted
b) It was bombed
c) It was sold
28) In what year did the governor of Mass issue a proclamation saying Sacco and Vanzetti had an unfair trail?